I represent business and individual clients in residential and commercial real estate transactions. My practice areas include purchase and sale, land trusts, leases, new construction and financing. I represent buyers, sellers, landlords, tenants, developers and lenders.
My services include document preparation and review, negotiations, title examination and insurance, financing and refinancing, escrow services and attendance at closings. I am an experienced negotiator, mediator and litigator should the need arise for dispute resolution. Affiliated as a title agent with several national title companies, you will pay competitive costs for maximum title insurance company coverage and services.
I and my staff are experienced real estate professionals focused on superior representation of your interests while doing everything possible to make the entire process a pleasant one. We will help guide you through the real estate transaction and provide the following:
- Quality advice
- Expert representation of your interests
- Concern for your financial and personal welfare
- Undivided loyalty
- Skill, experience and focused attention to detail
- Quality work at competitive prices
- Dedicated customer service and excellent client communication
- Explanations of your legal rights and obligations
- Explanations of what the documents say and mean
- Assistance to avoid problems that can occur before, during and after your closing
- Peace of mind
Why use a real estate attorney for a residential real estate transaction before you sign the first document?
Both buyers and sellers of properties need effective, conscientious and experienced counsel. Because real estate transactions carry some potential risk, such as losing your deposit or being forced to close a deal despite loss of financing, you should have an experienced real estate attorney review your contract before signing. If you can engage an attorney before you sign a real estate purchase contract, you can avoid problems that can occur before, during and even after your closing.
Note of interest: I am also an Illinois Licensed Real Estate Broker knowledgeable in real estate marketing, valuations, financing alternatives, and other related matters.
Title Company Affiliations:
- Attorneys’ Title Guaranty Fund
- Chicago Title Insurance Company
- Ticor Title Insurance Company
- First American Title Insurance Company
- Illinois Real Estate Lawyers Association (IRELA) http://www.reallaw.org